Sunday, November 24, 2013

C4K Summary for November

kids

My first C4K in November was for Sunny in Ms. Horst's 7th grade class. Sunny starts off by talking about Melody in the book "Out of My Mind". She then explains three different life lessons that you could learn from reading that book. In my comment, I told her that I really enjoyed her blog post and that she did a great job explaining the different scenarios and life lessons in "Out of My Mind".

My second C4K was for Jasmine in Mrs. Lagitupu's class. Jasmine talks all about One Direction in her blog post. She tells us the 5 different boys and how they got started. They started out by auditioning on the UK X-Factor separately, but then Simon Cowell put then together as a boy band. In my comment I told her that she did a great job and that I enjoy One Direction as well. I said that I have been keeping up with them ever since they were on the X-Factor.

In my third and final C4K I had Mata and Tyrese. This blog post was called Twin Towers, and in it they posted a picture of them two holding their towers. In my comment I told them that they did a great job with their towers and that they were very colorful! I asked them if they had fun and if it was hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment