Sunday, November 3, 2013

C4K Summary for October

”Children


My first C4K in October was for Saffron in Mrs. Ripps class. Saffron starts off by explaining that his teacher told them to do a brain teaser with a partner. They were told to not talk to their partner at all and that the only thing that they could right down that the answer to the brain teaser. He said that he wanted to talk to his partner so bad and that they ended up not being able to make it very far. I told Saffron I thought it would be hard to not be able to speak to your partner for a long time, especially doing a brain teaser. I told him he did a good job and thanked him for sharing!

My second C4K was for a girl named Emma. In her blog post she explained a part that happened in a story they were reading in class called "Out of my Mind". She said how the main characters dog helped her when she fell out of her chair. Emma asked what other jobs do service dogs have and what are some things you can do to help when you see a service dog. I told Emma that the dog sounded like such a sweet dog and that I love seeing service dog helping people out. I also told her that service dogs can do all kinds of things from protecting people to helping them walk. I think that if you ever see a service dog guiding someone you should help them by opening up the door.

My third C4K was for Connor in Mrs. Schroeder's class. He talked what happened that week in school. He said they had two specials, which were art and music and he had a states test that week.In my response I told Connor that art and music are my favorites! I said that I love music and that I play the piano and sing. I asked him how his test went and that he did a great job on his post!

My last C4K was for Chrisopher in Mrs. Sommerville's class. In his post he posted a tension bar graph for the story "Maui Me Te Ra".I told his that I thought it was impressive that he already knew how to do a bar graph on the computer and that he knew how to measure tension. I told him he did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment